Thursday, November 13, 2008

Destroyed From Within: America’s Final Days of Freedom

A listener to Dan Lampere's Patriot Brigade Talk Radio Show wrote:

I have been listening to you for the past week, and I agree with you regarding the circumstances facing our nation. I agree even more because this is the second time in my life that I face these circumstances. I lost most of my childhood to the communist regime established by Fidel Castro.

In last night’s interview with Mr. Phil Berg you asked the question “Where did we go wrong?. A great question that is very difficult to answer, but perhaps by listening to the interview liked bellow, some answers can be found.

I ask for your indulgence for I know that you are a busy man and the video is a bit long ( about 10-15 minutes). It was done in 1984, yet it presents a clear explanation to the days we are living, and may be an explanation as to where we went wrong.

Keep up the good work. The country needs you.



Translation:

Ideological Subversion, or Active Measures, or Psychological Warfare: To change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages. The first one being demoralization, it takes from fifteen to twenty years to demoralize a nation.

Why that many years? Because this the minimum number of years which requires to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy, exposed to the ideology of the enemy. FULL STORY HERE

No comments: